Enchanted Illusions Studio Forum

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Free Video Converter(s) + MKV Program

Go down 
AuthorMessage
InnerPlanetes

PostSubject: Free Video Converter(s) + MKV Program   Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:18 am

Alright so those .mvk / .mkv files that I prefer downloading, apparently you can seperate the subs from the file with a program called MKVmerge.

I actually have it and I've used it a couple of times and really, its qutie simple to use but apparently, when I convert them on my converter, all I get is audio and no video D'8

So, I am thinking there is something wrong with my converter because my friend showed me what to do and everything, because I told her about my problem and I did everything correct and stuff but still,t eh same thing happens.

So right now, I am in need of some new converter(s) even if I like this converter. I'm using Any Video Converter and I was thinknig of using that Divx Converter because when you render .mkv files on it, it automatically takes out the subs and Any Video Converter doesn't.

I can only make the subs smaller... but ehh D'8

Yallz got any suggestions for this~?
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/InnerPlanetes
KindaMayvelle

PostSubject: Re: Free Video Converter(s) + MKV Program   Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:33 am

I'd say try that. I use a different program that converts them into .mp4/.m4v files that work in Vegas, and I can choose what audio track and sub track, if any, I want to keep. If the DivX converter doesn't work for you, I can try to find the download link for the one I use.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/KindaMayvelle
InnerPlanetes

PostSubject: Re: Free Video Converter(s) + MKV Program   Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:47 am

Haha can you please?

I don't really like Divx unless I need the codec to play/see a video or something. I've used it once already and.. I don't really like how it just stops or freezes when its rendering.

C:
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/InnerPlanetes
Son_Nuriko

PostSubject: Re: Free Video Converter(s) + MKV Program   Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:06 am

There's a good one that my boyfriend uses to convert MKV files to mp4 but I don't have the download links (I just steal the converted clips off him Razz).

It's called Xillisoft Converter or something if you're interested!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free Video Converter(s) + MKV Program   

Back to top Go down

Free Video Converter(s) + MKV Program
Page 1 of 1